Lunette Menstrual Cup Duo Pack
Two cups in a single pack - double the savings!
Can't decide what size to get? Don't fear! Our exclusive pack of two cups comes in different sizes, so you're covered!
Receive the perfect combo with the Lunette Duo Pack — comprising the smaller, softer Clear Model 1 and the bigger, firmer Blue Model 2. Model 1 is perfect for lighter flow days, while Model 2 is ideal for heavier periods.
Say goodbye to period problems with a Lunette Reusable Menstrual Cup, the simple and eco-friendly alternative to tampons.
Grab this limited-time offer while you can!
Product available only until supply lasts.
What is a period cup?
The Lunette Reusable Menstrual Cup is a bell-shaped silicone cup that promises a comfortable, safe and odorless period for up to 12 hours a day. Unlike tampons, you won’t ‘run out’ of menstrual cups, because they last for years, and only need to be emptied 2-4 times a day.
Lunette Cup comes with an easy-carry pouch — made from recycled plastic bottles — and simple instructions for use, so you can keep it with you wherever you go.
Designed to last.
We’ve spent a long time making our menstrual cups the most comfortable around. After easy insertion, they’re held in place by a seal formed by the walls of the vagina, so you’ll barely feel a thing!
Our menstrual cups are totally body-safe. They’re made with love using super soft medical-grade silicone, which is BPA and nasty chemical free. And, unlike tampons, our cups collect rather than absorb fluids, keeping you naturally lubricated, comfortable and healthy.
A positive (re)cycle.
Lunette Menstrual Cups are made in the most environmentally friendly way possible. They’re manufactured with zero-waste packaging, which is recyclable too. And because they’re reusable, you eliminate years of waste that would otherwise come with disposable products.
Model 1 Menstrual Cup is great for:
- Spotting is a drop or two of blood, not even requiring a pad, though you may prefer to use one.
- Very light bleeding is when you need to change a low absorbency tampon or pad one or two times per day, though you may prefer to change them more frequently.
- Light bleeding is when you need to change a low or regular absorbency tampon or pad two to three times per day, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
Model 2 Menstrual Cup is great for:
- Moderate bleeding is when you need to change a regular absorbency pad or tampon every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
- Heavy bleeding is when you need to change a high absorbency tampon or pad every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
- Very heavy bleeding, or gushing, is when your period protection barely works at all. In these instances, you’d need to change the highest absorbency tampon or pad every hour or two, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
T-Shirt Size Guide
- 100% cotton tee
- Long(ish) line tee
- Runs true to size
|Size||Chest cm||Length cm|