Biodegradable Lunette Cup Wipes
This is our period.
Keep your menstrual cup ready for action at all times with cleansing on the go - no water necessary.
Sometimes life gets messy when you least expect it - and that’s when our menstrual cup wipes come in. A quick and safe way to cleanse your cup - no sinks, bathrooms or water required. Whether you're at a festival, on a road trip, or camping in the wilderness, if you can’t get your hands on water, you can get your hands on our wipes.
The box contains 10 individually wrapped wipes which are easy to stash in your back pocket or purse. When unfolded, each wipe is 7" long and 5.5" wide.
How to clean period cup in a public toilet?
Blot your cup with a tissue, cleanse your cup with your wipe, let it dry and it’s ready to reinsert.
Hot tip: These wipes aren’t suitable for your more sensitive areas - but our Intimate Wipes definitely are.
What's in the Cup Wipes?
We like to keep things simple with our cup wipes, so the main ingredient is water, with alcohol (not the fun kind). Fragrance and irritant free - they’ll keep your cup and vagina happy wherever your next adventure takes you. The cup wipes themselves are made from viscose - a biodegradable material that breaks down pretty quickly (in six weeks to be exact!), without hurting the planet.
Kind to the environment
Wondering what to do with your wipe after? They are biodegradable so can be composted or disposed of safely - but don’t flush them down the toilet.
p.s. During the transition time there might be both old and new visual style of the packaging circulating.
Model 1 Menstrual Cup is great for:
- Spotting is a drop or two of blood, not even requiring a pad, though you may prefer to use one.
- Very light bleeding is when you need to change a low absorbency tampon or pad one or two times per day, though you may prefer to change them more frequently.
- Light bleeding is when you need to change a low or regular absorbency tampon or pad two to three times per day, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
Model 2 Menstrual Cup is great for:
- Moderate bleeding is when you need to change a regular absorbency pad or tampon every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
- Heavy bleeding is when you need to change a high absorbency tampon or pad every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
- Very heavy bleeding, or gushing, is when your period protection barely works at all. In these instances, you’d need to change the highest absorbency tampon or pad every hour or two, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
T-Shirt Size Guide
- 100% cotton tee
- Long(ish) line tee
- Runs true to size
|Size||Chest cm||Length cm|