Lunette Starter Kit With 2 Cups
Blue Model 1 with Violet Model 2
We know ditching old habits can be hard, so we’ve created the ultimate kit to help you embrace change and switch to a Lunette Menstrual Cup.
Our Lunette Menstrual Cup Kit comes complete with a Blue Model 1 Cup, a Violet Model 2 Cup, Lunette Feelbetter Cup Cleanser, Lunette Cupwipes, a 100% cotton statement pouch and a period booklet.
Consider this to be everything you had wished Aunt Flo would’ve brought when she first showed up.
The Model 1 Lunette Menstrual Cup Blue is perfect for your light to normal flow days.
The Model 2 Lunette Menstrual Cup Violet is perfect for your normal to heavy flow days.
Lunette Menstrual Cups are reusable and will provide you with a safe, comfortable, odorless period for up to 12 hours.
Made of soft, medical grade silicone, Lunette Menstrual Cups are produced and tested with the highest quality standards and love.
All Lunette Menstrual Cups are registered with the FDA and Vegan Society, and are chemical, latex and BPA-free.
The Lunette Feelbetter Cup Cleanser 100 ml is the perfect match for your Lunette Menstrual Cup. With our super concentrated formula, you’ll only need a drop of this vegan cleanser to thoroughly clean your cup.
Natural and pure, our liquid wash is scented with lemon and eucalyptus oils.
The Lunette Cupwipes are a great on-the-go option for sanitizing your Lunette Menstrual Cup when you don’t have access to water.
100% biodegradable, our Cupwipes eliminate most germs, allowing you to safely use your cup wherever you may go. Road trips, festivals, public restrooms and porta potties - we’ve got you covered.
One box contains 10 individually wrapped wipes, making them easy to stash discreetly in your back pocket or purse.
Model 1 Menstrual Cup is great for:
- Spotting is a drop or two of blood, not even requiring a pad, though you may prefer to use one.
- Very light bleeding is when you need to change a low absorbency tampon or pad one or two times per day, though you may prefer to change them more frequently.
- Light bleeding is when you need to change a low or regular absorbency tampon or pad two to three times per day, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
Model 2 Menstrual Cup is great for:
- Moderate bleeding is when you need to change a regular absorbency pad or tampon every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
- Heavy bleeding is when you need to change a high absorbency tampon or pad every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
- Very heavy bleeding, or gushing, is when your period protection barely works at all. In these instances, you’d need to change the highest absorbency tampon or pad every hour or two, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
T-Shirt Size Guide
- 100% cotton tee
- Long(ish) line tee
- Runs true to size
|Size||Chest cm||Length cm|