Moisturizing Lunette Intimate Cleanser
A lot of people have been asking about our vulva’s skincare routine - so it’s time to reveal the secret. Our Intimate Cleanser revives between the thighs and boosts your natural brilliance!
Your vulva's new skincare routine
Your intimate areas don't need soaps messing with their balance - this isn't about cleaning, it’s about cleansing, soothing and moisturising. Recommended by gynecologists, our Intimate Cleanser leaves your delicate skin feeling revived and hydrated, whenever you want a little self-care down there.
How to use the Intimate Cleanser?
Use the intimate cleanser, whenever you like day or night, as part of your shower or self care routine. Apply to your vulva, and then rinse or wipe off with water! You do you!
What is in the Intimate Cleanser?
Fragrance-free, pH balanced and 100% vegan, our cleanser is kind to the planet - and your vulva. Combining clinically proven gel and super hydrating Nordic botanical oil, it’s approved by experts - and loved by you.
Self-care down there with Nordic botanical oil and clinically proven gel
- Soap free
- pH balanced
- Fragrance free
- Hormone free
- Recommended by gynecologist
100 ml/3.4 fl oz
Packaging: Tube is made from 55 % recycled plastic (PCR) 0 - O7 Cap: PP - 05 Seal PET - 01
Ingredients: Aqua, Canola Oil, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid
Model 1 Menstrual Cup is great for:
- Spotting is a drop or two of blood, not even requiring a pad, though you may prefer to use one.
- Very light bleeding is when you need to change a low absorbency tampon or pad one or two times per day, though you may prefer to change them more frequently.
- Light bleeding is when you need to change a low or regular absorbency tampon or pad two to three times per day, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
Model 2 Menstrual Cup is great for:
- Moderate bleeding is when you need to change a regular absorbency pad or tampon every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
- Heavy bleeding is when you need to change a high absorbency tampon or pad every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
- Very heavy bleeding, or gushing, is when your period protection barely works at all. In these instances, you’d need to change the highest absorbency tampon or pad every hour or two, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
T-Shirt Size Guide
- 100% cotton tee
- Long(ish) line tee
- Runs true to size
|Size||Chest cm||Length cm|