Biodegradable Lunette Intimate Wipes
When life get messy
Sometimes life gets messy when you least expect it - but our intimate cleansing wipes will keep you refreshed, revived and ready for anything.
Everyone loves that shower-fresh feeling, but sometimes your adventures take you places where a bathroom is out of reach. No water? No problem. Whether you’re at a festival, on a camping trip or simply enjoying a day out in the sun, our wipes provide instant, intimate freshness for your whole body - think of it as a shower in your back pocket.
Lunette Intimate Wipes are designed for sensitive skin, fragrance free and biodegradable.
How to use the Intimate Wipes?
Simply grab your wipe, cleanse wherever needed and enjoy that fresh feeling! The wipes are biodegradable so help us save the planet by disposing or composting them responsibility - don’t flush down the toilet, ok?
What is in the Intimate Wipes?
Simple ingredients that are kind to your skin and natural lingonberry extract that’s gentle on your vulva. So you can use them everywhere - yes, even there.
Aqua, Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea (Lingonberry) Extract, Allantoin, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Lactic Acid, Dextrin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Citrate
Packaging: OPP/PE 07 - O; Wipe: 100% viscose
50 pcs in sealable travel size package.
Model 1 Menstrual Cup is great for:
- Spotting is a drop or two of blood, not even requiring a pad, though you may prefer to use one.
- Very light bleeding is when you need to change a low absorbency tampon or pad one or two times per day, though you may prefer to change them more frequently.
- Light bleeding is when you need to change a low or regular absorbency tampon or pad two to three times per day, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
Model 2 Menstrual Cup is great for:
- Moderate bleeding is when you need to change a regular absorbency pad or tampon every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
- Heavy bleeding is when you need to change a high absorbency tampon or pad every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
- Very heavy bleeding, or gushing, is when your period protection barely works at all. In these instances, you’d need to change the highest absorbency tampon or pad every hour or two, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
T-Shirt Size Guide
- 100% cotton tee
- Long(ish) line tee
- Runs true to size
|Size||Chest cm||Length cm|