Lunette Cup Cleanser
This is our period.
Always be ready to flow with our cup cleansing gel. Matched with our Menstrual Cup, it’s the perfect period care pairing.
To keep your cup and your vagina happy, you want to cleanse your Menstrual Cup regularly with a soap that’s going to respect your natural PH balance - and luckily we made one for you. Designed with your body and your cup in mind, the super effective and super concentrated cleanser will keep your cup squeaky clean with just one drop.
How to clean a menstrual cup?
Put a tiny amount of cleanser (one drop is enough!) on your cup, add water, rinse carefully and you’re good to go.
No water? No problem. Try our Lunette Cup Wipes for on the go cleansing!
What is in the Cup Cleanser?
Our pH balanced and 100% vegan cleanser is kind to your cup and the planet. Natural ingredients like lemon and eucalyptus oil keep your cup so fresh and so clean - no nasty chemicals, mineral oils or parabens required.
Ingredients: aqua, ammonium lauryl sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, citrus limonum peel, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, sodium chloride, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid, limonene, citral.
Feelbetter Cup Cleanser comes in a 100 ml tube.
p.s. During the transition time there might be both old and new visual style of the packaging circulating.
Model 1 Menstrual Cup is great for:
- Spotting is a drop or two of blood, not even requiring a pad, though you may prefer to use one.
- Very light bleeding is when you need to change a low absorbency tampon or pad one or two times per day, though you may prefer to change them more frequently.
- Light bleeding is when you need to change a low or regular absorbency tampon or pad two to three times per day, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
Model 2 Menstrual Cup is great for:
- Moderate bleeding is when you need to change a regular absorbency pad or tampon every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
- Heavy bleeding is when you need to change a high absorbency tampon or pad every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
- Very heavy bleeding, or gushing, is when your period protection barely works at all. In these instances, you’d need to change the highest absorbency tampon or pad every hour or two, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
T-Shirt Size Guide
- 100% cotton tee
- Long(ish) line tee
- Runs true to size
|Size||Chest cm||Length cm|