Let’s keep things smooth, wherever you are in your cycle. Our supplements combine Vitamin B6 - which helps keep your serotonin and dopamine levels on point - with magnesium - the MVP of hormone health - and Pycnogenol® - powerful antidoxant - to create a daily, dream team dose of wellness.
The magic is in the magnesium. It’s known to support your hormonal balance, relieve cramps and breast tenderness, as well as boosting your mood and energy levels - and with not one, not two but three different types of magnesium in our supplements the benefits and absorbency are seriously high.
How to use Moodsmooth Supplement?
Suitable for daily use to support hormonal balance throughout the menstrual cycle, enhance normal muscle contraction and compacts against tiredness and fatigue.
The Moodsmooth Supplement is safe to use continuously, so simply take 1-2 capsules a day to help keep your mood smooth throughout your cycle.
What is in Moodsmooth Supplement?
High quality ingredients in a unique and highly absorbent combination - already loved by users. Our unique blend has only 3 ingredients - Pycnogenol, vitamin B6 and three different types of magnesium - and no animal by-products making them totally vegan.
Supplement is vegan, gluten free, lactose free, yeast free. Made in Finland.
Serving size 1 - 2 tablets:
- 125 – 250 mg magnesium (33-67 %)*
- 12,5 – 25 mg Vitamin B6 (893 - 1786 %)*
- 40 – 80 mg Pycnogenol® French Maritime Pine Bark Extract
Do not use over recommended daily serving size. Keep away from children. Dietary supplement does not replace a healthy diet.
FYI - Pycnogenol® is a registered trademark of Horphag Research. Use of this product may be protected by oneor more U.S. patents and other international patents.
- These statements has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease -
Model 1 Menstrual Cup is great for:
- Spotting is a drop or two of blood, not even requiring a pad, though you may prefer to use one.
- Very light bleeding is when you need to change a low absorbency tampon or pad one or two times per day, though you may prefer to change them more frequently.
- Light bleeding is when you need to change a low or regular absorbency tampon or pad two to three times per day, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
Model 2 Menstrual Cup is great for:
- Moderate bleeding is when you need to change a regular absorbency pad or tampon every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
- Heavy bleeding is when you need to change a high absorbency tampon or pad every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
- Very heavy bleeding, or gushing, is when your period protection barely works at all. In these instances, you’d need to change the highest absorbency tampon or pad every hour or two, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
T-Shirt Size Guide
- 100% cotton tee
- Long(ish) line tee
- Runs true to size
|Size||Chest cm||Length cm|