Lunette Reusable Pad
Did you know that cups aren’t your only option for a super sustainable period? Our Reusable Pads slip in to your life (and your underwear!) for stress and waste free protection.
They come in three-packs of either mini, medium and maxi OR an assortment pack of one size each.
Why Lunette Reusable Pads?
Your vulva deserves the best - and it doesn’t need synthetic materials or chemicals throwing it off balance. That’s why our Reusable Pads are made in Finland to the highest quality with soft, organic materials - created with sustainability and your body in mind.
A great alternative to your cup if you fancy mixing it up - or combine the two for extra protection and confidence. The pads are also perfect for postpartum comfort or light bladder leaks, offering total versatility for all your vagina’s needs!
How to use reusable pads?
- First, pick the pad that goes with your flow - mini, medium or maxi.
- Wash your pad before first use
- Place in your underwear, with the tag facing down.
- Store the used pad well-aired
- Rinse with cold water after use
- Then simply, machine wash in 100-140°F without fabric softener
What is in the Reusable Pads?
Our comfy and eco friendly reusable pads are made with materials that are great for you and the planet - and are all Öko-tex 100 certified.
Soft organic cotton fabric lets your vulva breathe, a layer of bamboo viscose absorbs any leaks and a layer of waterproof coated PUL-fabric locks in moisture. The plastic snaps are even nickel-free!
Model 1 Menstrual Cup is great for:
- Spotting is a drop or two of blood, not even requiring a pad, though you may prefer to use one.
- Very light bleeding is when you need to change a low absorbency tampon or pad one or two times per day, though you may prefer to change them more frequently.
- Light bleeding is when you need to change a low or regular absorbency tampon or pad two to three times per day, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
Model 2 Menstrual Cup is great for:
- Moderate bleeding is when you need to change a regular absorbency pad or tampon every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
- Heavy bleeding is when you need to change a high absorbency tampon or pad every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
- Very heavy bleeding, or gushing, is when your period protection barely works at all. In these instances, you’d need to change the highest absorbency tampon or pad every hour or two, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
T-Shirt Size Guide
- 100% cotton tee
- Long(ish) line tee
- Runs true to size
|Size||Chest cm||Length cm|