Lunette x Monki Buy One Give One
$ 39.99 USD
Limited Edition Pink Lunette Cup
When did periods become cool? Today.
The Lunette period-power team have joined forces with trend-setting fashion gurus at Monki to bring you an exclusive (and fabulously cool) set of products and accessories that will boost your rockstar swag, especially when you have your period.
Buy one, give one
To celebrate our collaboration with Monki, we’re donating menstrual cups to The Cup Foundation. We will also be donating one cup to a girl in need for every cup sold!
Every time someone chooses Lunette, it helps us bring empowerment to other girls and women around the world. So, what are you waiting for? Get your hands on the exclusive offer and help spread the period power today!
Learn more about Monki & Lunette
- Medical grade silicone
- BPA FREE
- Contains No Latex
- Safe - wear it up to 12 hours and overnight!
Model 1 Menstrual Cup is great for:
- Spotting is a drop or two of blood, not even requiring a pad, though you may prefer to use one.
- Very light bleeding is when you need to change a low absorbency tampon or pad one or two times per day, though you may prefer to change them more frequently.
- Light bleeding is when you need to change a low or regular absorbency tampon or pad two to three times per day, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
Model 2 Menstrual Cup is great for:
- Moderate bleeding is when you need to change a regular absorbency pad or tampon every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
- Heavy bleeding is when you need to change a high absorbency tampon or pad every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
- Very heavy bleeding, or gushing, is when your period protection barely works at all. In these instances, you’d need to change the highest absorbency tampon or pad every hour or two, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
T-Shirt Size Guide
- 100% cotton tee
- Long(ish) line tee
- Runs true to size
|Size||Chest cm||Length cm|