Lunette Menstrual Cup
No Strings Attached®
Free yourself from those period woes with a Lunette Reusable Menstrual Cup, the easy and environmentally friendly alternative to tampons.
Never get caught out again
The Lunette Reusable Menstrual Cup is a bell-shaped silicone cup that promises a comfortable, safe and odorless period for up to 12 hours a day. Unlike tampons, you won’t ‘run out’ of menstrual cups, because they last for years, and only need to be emptied 2-4 times a day.
Each Lunette Menstrual Cup comes with an easy-carry pouch — made from recycled plastic bottles — and simple instructions for use, so you can keep it with you wherever you go.
Caring for your superior interior
We’ve spent a long time making our menstrual cups the most comfortable around. After easy insertion, they’re held in place by a seal formed by the walls of the vagina, so you’ll barely feel a thing!
Our menstrual cups are totally body-safe. They’re made with love using super soft medical-grade silicone, which is BPA and chemical free. And, unlike tampons, our cups collect rather than absorb fluids, keeping you naturally lubricated, comfortable and healthy.
A positive (re)cycle
Lunette Menstrual Cups are made in the most environmentally friendly way possible. They’re manufactured with zero-waste packaging, which is recyclable too. And because they’re reusable, you eliminate years of waste that would otherwise come with disposable products.
Model 1 Menstrual Cup is great for:
- Spotting is a drop or two of blood, not even requiring a pad, though you may prefer to use one.
- Very light bleeding is when you need to change a low absorbency tampon or pad one or two times per day, though you may prefer to change them more frequently.
- Light bleeding is when you need to change a low or regular absorbency tampon or pad two to three times per day, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
Model 2 Menstrual Cup is great for:
- Moderate bleeding is when you need to change a regular absorbency pad or tampon every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
- Heavy bleeding is when you need to change a high absorbency tampon or pad every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
- Very heavy bleeding, or gushing, is when your period protection barely works at all. In these instances, you’d need to change the highest absorbency tampon or pad every hour or two, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
T-Shirt Size Guide
- 100% cotton tee
- Long(ish) line tee
- Runs true to size
|Size||Chest cm||Length cm|