Womanizer Premium Eco
Loving our planet can be orgasmic
PREMIUM eco delivers mind-blowing orgasms while reducing plastic. Made from innovative biodegradable Biolene and being fully recyclable, Premium Eco is a pleasure for both you and the environment.
Pleasure Air Orgasms Go Green
The innovative Pleasure Air Technology stimulates the clitoris without even touching it. Gentle sucking sensations guide to a new kind of orgasm, unlike anything ever experienced - and now in an environmentally conscious way.
PREMIUM eco is made from innovative Biolene - a unique bio-based material from Womanizer that is in addition biodegradable. It’s an excellent eco-friendly alternative to ABS plastic.
Replace, recycle, replenish!
Recycling is made effortless as PREMIUM eco can be fully disassembled into individual parts. Featuring a replaceable, rechargeable battery, ensures the toy will perform for as long as you want it to.
- Material 100% biodegradable Biolene, a bio-based material
- Pleasure Air technology
- Smart Silence technology
- 12 intensity levels
- Charging time 120 min
The results for the first-of-its-kind Menstrubation Study are in – and it turns out masturbation truly helps to combat period pain! So, the next time you feel the cramps coming on, you know what to do. Click & shop at Lunette!
Model 1 Menstrual Cup is great for:
- Spotting is a drop or two of blood, not even requiring a pad, though you may prefer to use one.
- Very light bleeding is when you need to change a low absorbency tampon or pad one or two times per day, though you may prefer to change them more frequently.
- Light bleeding is when you need to change a low or regular absorbency tampon or pad two to three times per day, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
Model 2 Menstrual Cup is great for:
- Moderate bleeding is when you need to change a regular absorbency pad or tampon every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
- Heavy bleeding is when you need to change a high absorbency tampon or pad every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
- Very heavy bleeding, or gushing, is when your period protection barely works at all. In these instances, you’d need to change the highest absorbency tampon or pad every hour or two, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
T-Shirt Size Guide
- 100% cotton tee
- Long(ish) line tee
- Runs true to size
|Size||Chest cm||Length cm|