7 reasons to use menstrual cup
1. Menstrual cup will provide you with a safe, comfortable, odorless period
Whether you’re at work, asleep or on the go, the Lunette Cup will provide you with up to 12 hours of worry-free use. Compared to the 4 to 8 hours of wear you get with tampons and pads, Lunette Cups will get you through the day. Simply fold, insert and you’re done!
2. Menstrual cup won’t dry out your vagina
Rather than simply collect your menstrual fluids, tampons absorb everything - leaving the vagina dry. If too absorbent, tampons can cause micro-cuts to your vaginal tissues, creating an environment for TSS bacteria to enter into the bloodstream.
3. Menstrual cup is better for your body
Made from the highest quality medical grade silicone, Lunette Menstrual Cups are chemical, latex and BPA-free.
4. Menstrual cup is better for your pockets
The average menstruating person will use about 17,000 disposable period products in their lifetime, equaling more than $5,000 of your hard-earned cash. By switching to a reusable Lunette Cup, you’ll be putting money back in your pocket every month. Period.
5. Menstrual cup is better for our planet
With the average disposable period product taking around 500 years to decompose, tampons and pads are creating a serious impact on our planet. By switching to a reusable Lunette Cup, you’ll be helping to eliminate unnecessary waste from our landfills and waterways.
6. Menstrual cup leaves you free to do your thing - no strings or wings attached
Whether you want to swim, dance, participate in sports or play naked, your Lunette Menstrual Cup will be there to support you.
7. Menstrual cup is so comfortable, you won’t even notice it’s there
The Lunette Cup fits nice and snug, held in position by a seal formed by the walls of the vagina. Your interior is superior and does all the work - you’ll barely feel a thing!